MY ARGAN OIL REVIEW
I have been using Argan oil for quite a few years and think it’s time I weigh in on all the reviews circulating around the web. This product is all natural found in Morocco and used for different reasons. It can be used in cooking, on the face, body, and in the hair. Here is my list of what Argan Oil does and what it did for me!
- It fights acne break outs
- Firms and tones skin elasticity!!!
- Anti- Aging for face and body
- Fights eczema and severe dry skin
- Fights and protects sun damage ( no side-effects or damage to skin with everyday use)
- Prevent sand repairs stretch marks!!!!
- Scars from the past and present seem to just melt away after daily use for roughly two to three weeks
- Firms skin tone
I am going to let you know first hand that I am a junky consumer of beauty products. i have tried everything and there are some great products out there. With all the benefits that argan oil can help with tI found it to be most effective and quite miraculous during my pregnancy. I was so scared of what my skin would look like after. Argan oil save me from loose skin but prevented me from even getting stretch marks. I am not one to go on and gloat about a product but Argan Oil kept my skin tight and strong I felt very lucky to have had this product. The product was recommended to me by a Mediterranean nurse in my OBGYN office. I figured what do I have to lose. Since then I have recommended it and gifted it to everyone of my expecting mommy friends and everyone LOVES it. I am not sure about how it works in repairing acne or sun damage but it beats out Coco- Butter and Bio Oil by a long shot for skin elasticity and stretch mark treatment. Highly recommended!!